I've been getting up every morning at 4 am so that I can be in my friend's garage at 5 am to do P90X, a workout program that I'm not entirely convinced wasn't drafted by Satan himself. (Google it if you don't know what that is. It's definitely not jazzercise, I can tell you that.)
It's been a little over 3 weeks and I still hadn't decided if it was worth it, until just a minute ago when LM and I were hanging in the bed. She was watching Coos (aka Blue's Clues) and I was checking email. Since I'm nothing but honest here, my shirt had started to ride up a little bit, leaving my belly button exposed.
Apparently, my stomach hasn't quite yet reached its' full potential, because LM has been lovingly poking, patting and shaking it for the last 10 minutes. It doesn't help that she is laughing while she does it.
I'll be back at it early tomorrow morning. Thanks for the motivation, LM. I do appreciate it.

No comments:
Post a Comment