I just love how much LM is talking these days. I thought BigM was funny, but LM is holding her own as the comedian around here. Here are a few of her most recent funnies: (and if you don't think these are funny, either you have no sense of humor whatsoever or you just need to pretend a little harder for my sake. But I'm going with the first option.)
While watching a baby spit-up, she pointed to him and said, "Mama, dat one spilled."
We were riding to pick BigM up from BFF's house and she said, "Wet's go get my fabrit BigM." She's my fabrit BigM, too!
She's really into this independence business, so anytime we ask her to do anything, she says, "Okay. I mine do ih mysef." (Fine, I'll even admit that's not funny, just note-worthy.)
And just so I don't forget, we've all taken to calling our pool attire "bave soups" around these parts.

No comments:
Post a Comment