8.04.2010

Getting Schooled...

I cannot believe summer is over and school started in our county today. I am really going to miss having BigM around all day. Well, actually I'm not going to have to miss her just yet... I have been wistfully thinking it would be nice to have just a few more days with both girls home and God took me quite literally. BigM is sporting a fever, a sore throat and complaining of ear pain, so she will miss her first, second and third days of Pre-K.

I did take her picture- cause it's tradition in this house to get your picture taken on the first day of school, you know. While the rest of her friends were getting dressed, packing up bookbags, and hurrying to the car, BigM was doing this:
Lolli and Choo-choo took her shopping after lunch and she came home with this ensemble:

She's got her big sunglasses, her Northface fleece jacket and some reef flip-flops. While she may not have made it to preschool, she is definitely dressed for her first day at college. (Well, the first day of winter at college, anyway.)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Haha! That outfit is hilarious! I hope she feels better soon.

The Bartletts said...

She's definitely going to UGA!