1.09.2011

Let it Snow, Again.


It's snowing, again. I live in the South on purpose, because stuff like this isn't supposed to happen.

The kids are going to go bonkers when they wake up tomorrow. School has been canceled, so we're going to play all.day.long.

I can't wait. I wish my babes could be home with me all the time. And DM doesn't go to work until 2, if at all. It's kind of amazing how there is no bread or milk at our one grocery store in town-because as everyone knows, the second Southerners see flakes, they eat an entire loaf of bread and wash it down with a big ole glass of milk.

2 comments:

ShannonQK said...

Oddly, it's not just Southerners who do the "storm the grocery store for milk and bread" act. Yankees do it, too. Why? We get plowed out, like, 10 minutes after the storm is done. People like to panic, I think.

T Mc Q said...

There was seriously a headline in our local paper today about your blizzard, and the picture was a sad man looking at a grocery shelf with about 3 loaves of bread left on it, lol. Don't you Southerners know when it's cold outside you want to eat soup, not a sandwich?????