3.01.2012

SURPRISE!

LM has really been clingy lately; I think it's due to a lot of different reasons, and when she woke up this morning she started crying because she didn't want to go to school.

I convinced her to get dressed and take her bookbag downstairs, eat breakfast and get her shoes on. She brightened up and decided to go when she remembered DM takes her to school on Thursdays.

We finally started brushing her hair and she got a little weepy again and said, "I'm feeling shy today."

(Which, in her language, translates to "I'm going be rude to everyone I see until I feel like being nice again.")

I asked her if I could send Ms. Melissa and Ms. Jen-Jen a message (to warn them!) so they would know not to talk to her while she was at school, and she said,

"No, I want it to be a surprise."

Betcha they can't WAIT until noon.

No comments: