Everyone has a nickname, right? At least one? Some you received because you really deserved them but most of the times, a nickname derives because someone noticed something about you that was unique and special. (Or maybe it was that there were 2 of you with the same first name in your kindergarten class and they had to figure out some way to tell you apart...)
Two years, a few months and a couple of days ago (so I'm not good with details) someone unique and special came into my life and changed it for the better. She was my first "little mouse," and while she outgrew that nickname after about 8 months, it was the first of many things she passed down to her little sister.
I hope this blog will serve to chronicle the lives and times of my precious little princesses (and someday their little brother?) So as most good fairy tales begin...
"Once Upon A Time..."

3 comments:
HURRAY AGAIN!!!!! ;)
Oh what a cute nickname!
Love it! Remember I had a dream that you had a boy too! It's prophetic that it will happen!
Post a Comment