We had the pleasure of meeting my little bro's girlfriend for the first time this past weekend. BigM thinks she is the coolest thing since sliced bread, and I actually have to agree. (I'm not saying that because she has the link to this blog- really truly, I think so.)
Caroline and BigM hit it off immediately- and anyone who thinks my kids are awesome automatically scores major bonus points in my book. They headed to the media room to play and I found them hours later lining up marbles in rows. Riveting stuff here. My mom has a vast collection of marbles and there just happens to be some prints of marbles hanging on the wall down there- really, truly, she's not obsessed, despite what it looks like. I mentioned this fact to Caroline, who said, "Oh, I didn't even notice- BigM and I are having so much fun, aren't we?"
To which BigM replied, "Yes, we are having a marbleous time."
(Okay, okay, I think she believes that's the correct pronunciation of the word, but it was really really funny. I'm going to go with "she's just really clever" because that makes the story that much funnier.)

1 comment:
I think your kids are awesome. :)
Post a Comment