No, BigM didn't draw this. Yes, it's probably not legal for me to have swiped this off the internet, but I thought it was too funny not to share.Especially since I probably COULD have passed it off as ours, seeing as I did used to work at Home Depot. (In our dental school days. Which were *so long* ago.) Although the blizzard part may have tipped you off. The last time there was anything that even remotely resembled a blizzard here was in 1993 and I was 13.
However, I did want you all to have a small glimpse into what the future may hold for me... like I said, this looks exacty like something I expect on our refrigerator sometime in the near three years.
Oh and FYI- I have not been surfing the internet rather than cleaning up while my kids were still asleep. Nope, not me. (Guess I should have saved that for Monday, huh?)

1 comment:
I pretty much love this
Post a Comment