
Thanksgiving is most definitely my favorite holiday. To me, it seems thanksgiving is the "forgotten" holiday, smooshed between Hallowe'en and Christmas, who both are kind of a big deal, commercially. I kind of feel sorry for Thanksgiving and I just like to cheer for the underdog... oh, and I can't even begin to list all the things that make me thankful. Honestly, I am one blessed Mama, and I know it. This year, we're at Hilton Head with my family- 80 degree weather, chasing my kids in the edge of the water- that's something to definitely be thankful for.
My mom cooked this beautiful meal- another thing to be thankful for (especially because I wasn't responsible for cooking any of it. Thanks again, Sassy!)
These two- yes, I'm grateful beyond words. Even when they look like this:
These two- yes, I'm grateful beyond words. Even when they look like this:
(maybe especially when they look like this?!?!?)We were sitting around the table listing all the things we're thankful for-
BigM: my family
DM: my family, my job, a healthy family
Me: (ditto DM, it's like he copied off my paper)
and then there's LM, who said she is thankful for, "La-da, la-da, la-da, la-da, la-da, la-da."
I'm even thankful for that.

No comments:
Post a Comment