12.06.2010

UFO Sighted Near Here

BigM (obviously) has been abducted by aliens- that's the only explanation I can figure as to why she's been so dang helpful today. She begged me to let her help decorate the Christmas tree and she didn't even complain when I told her to sit patiently on one of the boxes for about 5 minutes while I attended to other business. The real BigM most definitely wouldn't have been down with that.

I rewarded her with an apple and we watched an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse together. Hands down, best part of my day. I'm not even making that up.
Later on, I was armpit high in dirty diapers and she drags her stool to the kitchen sink and says, "Mama, please let me wash the dishes. Please. Please, can I?"

After I regained consciousness, I told her she had to unload the dishwasher first. She was giddy with excitement. I think there may be something wrong with her. And, well, Monkey-see, Monkey-do... and here you go.
Looks like I have my own little sweatshop.

1 comment:

Plain Jayne said...

Awesome! Now just wait and see if it lasts... haha!