1.25.2012

Cobwebs and Sorrow

We watch Annie just about every day here (and by we, I mean LM and me. BigM joins us on the weekends). It was one of my favorite movies growing up, and as an adult I can really relate to Ms. Hannagan and her feeling overrun by "Little Girls." I love that it's become one of their favorites, too.

BigM and LM love to sing, anything, and they make up lots of their own songs. They don't quite get the words right to all the songs that actually have lyrics already and you better not tell them the correct ones, because you'll get straight up told.  So I wasn't surprised when I overheard LM singing to her Barbies:

"Thaaaa sunnel come ouuuutttt, tomorrow. Sit your bottom down dah tomorrow, thell be suuuunnn."

At least she hears what I say? Listening may be another story...

No comments: