1.05.2012

Two Month Stats

MM had her 2 month well visit today, and she's turning out to be quite the monster. Although it shouldn't be surprising because she was huge at birth. As usual, I entertained Dr. Nesbit with my hippy-crunchy-granola ways and for the first time we agreed about the subject of vaccinating. (Did you feel the earth shake? Cause it about tipped on its axis.)

I know, I know, you only care about the stats. Me too.

Length: 22"- 49%
Head: 15.25"- the new nurse (apparently) is practically blind, so we had a little scare about her head being inappropriately small. I have no idea what % it falls into because she wrote it according to her incorrect measurement. Not sure which is scarier, a blind nurse or an inappropriately small head. Thankfully, we have a great pediatrician, so I don't have to worry about either.

Weight: 14 lbs, 2 oz--- wait for it... 89%.

What in the world? I've never ever had one of my babies even above 50%, and this child is heftier than 8 of her closest friends? A little ironic that we call her Mini Mouse, don't ya think?

Her other nickname is Chubs- a much more fitting description.



No comments: