2.04.2009

Creepy Crawlies

LM crawled this morning! It was only 2 paces, but she did it! (And then she stopped and resumed the soldier scoot.)

Where did my little baby go? And let me tell you how excited I am about having to re-babyproof the house. I was hoping she could hold off for the next 30 days or so until we moved so I could just babyproof the new house.

Darn it!

But my little mouse crawled! I cannot believe it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo thats fun!!! Sammy is trying but she can't stay up on her knees :)

BTW I nominated you for the wohoo box from Chicken Nuggets Of Wisdom over at http://chickennuggetsofwisdom.blogspot.com/

T Mc Q said...

Crawling! Way to go, Little Mouse! I don't think Talia will ever crawl, her giant belly keeps getting bigger and bigger, but those short little arms aren't getting any longer. I'm pretty sure she can't get up on all fours because her limbs aren't long enough to get that belly up off the ground!!!!