3.13.2009

New Life: Week One.

It's been a crazy week! I don't have internet access, television or even a landline at our new house. And the only place I get cell service in the house is in the left chair in the playroom and I have to hold my head at a certain angle and practically hold my breath to hear the person I'm talking to. With no disrespect intended, I feel a bit Amish. Or at least circa 1984. But in all reality, I haven't really noticed! It's amazing what you don't need when you don't have it. (I really DO need the remote to the DVD player, though. BigM does not like that she can't watch her VeggieTales movies.)

The house is coming together- and everything is just about put away. I need a few things, like more shelves in the laundry room and a small piece of furniture to store towels in our bathroom, but other than that everything is coming together nicely. We ended up putting the majority of the boxes in the basement and I've just about decided that I've made it this long without what's in them so I'm debating just loading them back up in the car and heading straight to Goodwill.

No comments: