So I've been living in this teeny small town for a little over a week, and I was driving to the one grocery store in town. We all wave to each other here. Really, it's rude if you don't. So not only am I having to figure out if I know who I'm waving at, I also have to remember to do it.
As I'm watching an electric blue Pontiac Grand Am cruise by, I see a chihuahua- with his front paws on the driver's side rear view mirror and his back paws on the door frame where the window is rolled down. This pup is entirely outside of the car.
I was so surprised, I forgot to wave. If that was you, I'm sorry I didn't say hello.

1 comment:
You're in trouble now. They will make note of the uncompliant newcomer at their morning coffee clutch. News spreads quick, donchya know....
Post a Comment