10.08.2008

Oops, I Did It Again

It was another big night at the Mouse House:

Sassy is here helping me with my mice and it was blaff (bath) time. BigM was sitting at the table as Sassy was cleaning up the dishes and she tooted (BigM, not Sassy)... so Sassy asked her if she needed to go potty. By this point, I had taken LM to another room in the house so when BigM said, "Yes, I need to go potty" I jokingly yelled, "Liar!" As I said, we've been down this road many times. So Sassy sets her up, hands her a book and heads back to the kitchen. All of the sudden, Big M shouts, "I did it, I went poo-poo in my potty." Sure you did. I'll believe it when I see it. (Amazing how well that phrase applies here.)

Well, when I'm wrong I'll admit it. (DM may disagree with that statement.) What do I find in the potty but another little pile of poo and a very happy BigM. I, of course, get super excited jumping up and down, call in Sassy and we all freak out together. We are all jumping and dancing and all of the sudden we're doing "Ring around the Rosy?"

Sassy asks BigM if she needs to go some more and BigM sits back down on the potty. About 45 seconds later, we hear this incredulous little voice say, "Wook Mommy, I tee-teed too! Is in my potty!"

It may have all been an accident, but I think we're one teeny step closer to panties. At least I hope we are...

I promise my next post will not refer to poop in any way, shape or form.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL I love it!!! Your girls make me laugh (as I said before I almost died laughing at the picture of LM)