In my days before I was a Mommy Mouse, I was a personal trainer. (Well, when I just had BigM, I was a personal trainer then too, but now I'm just a Mommy Mouse.) Anyway, I still sub aerobics classes at the gym from time to time and tonight was one of those times.
When I came home tonight, I walked into the mud room and as I was taking off my shoes, I heard BigM say, "I wiwl tewl her dat we doen wite on Wittle Mouse." Seriously? I continue into the kitchen where I find DM consoling LM and he says, "If you heard that, you heard it correctly. BigM, do you have something you wanted to tell Mommy?"
Nodding her head very solemnly, she says, "Mommy, Ime sowwy I wote on Wittle Mouse."
While DM was on the phone in another room, BigM wrote all over LM's face with a ball point pen. I am positive it would have happened if I had been there but I'm hoping he will now believe me when I say, "You can't leave her alone even for a second." At least not with a ball point pen...

4 comments:
What no pictures??
The camera battery was dead and I charged it overnight... and when she woke up this morning it had rubbed off. Does it make me less of a mother that I didn't wash her face so I could take a picture?!?!?
I tried...
oh jeez! LOL! No, it doesn't make you less of a mom, it makes you a mom with a sense of humor!
Really I didn't know that about you. You are very welcome!!
LOL About the little mouses :)
Post a Comment