I walk for about 2 hours every single day, pushing my super awesome double BOB jogging stroller. We have been leaving the house at 8:30ish and LM takes her morning nap in the stroller while I walk all through town, neighborhoods, backroads and even in the cemetary. BigM sometimes rides and sometimes walks with me. (And just because I want to remember this, I'm going to add that in the cemetary, we pick dandelions and put them on Little Ann's stone- Little Ann was Gigi's sister, who passed away at age 20, and Gigi is DM's grandmother. And now you're all caught up on a good portion of our family tree.)
At least twice during every walk, someone will say something like, "Wow, that's hard work!" (Obviously, they have never pushed a BOB stroller. Those of you who have know it's the opposite of hard work. Not only is it incredibly easy, but I have an awesome handle bar to lean on while I walk!)
So here's what I think is funny. At least once a week, someone will say, "Oh, look, twins!" Sure, they're twins, if you consider a blonde--haired, green-eyed, skinny 40" tall little girl identical to a brown-haired, blue-eyed, a little chubby 27" baby. Sure, they're twins. They were just born 26 months apart.

1 comment:
I don't know if you've seen the pics of my nephew on FB, but he is long, skinny, and blindingly white - basically the exact opposite of Talia. And people have asked me if they were twins, too, while they were in 2 different strollers, being pushed by 2 different Mamas. Sheesh. And way to go, LM! She's so tall! Talia is still stuck somewhere between 25.5 and 26 inches. She still wears 3-6 month pants, with her 18 month tops. Ha!
Post a Comment