LM can talk! She's getting to be such a big girl. Although, she still looks like a 6 month old, which is fine with me. When she does finally start walking, she will actually look a little strange because she is so teeny. And she only has 2 teeth, which doesn't help her in looking her actual age. She gets that from me, I could order off the 12 and under menu when I was in college.
Sorry, back to the talking thing. She can say a few words now! But she definitely needs a translator. I know I just told you she signs please- well, she signs it for everything. Please pick me up. Please give me juice. Please hand me that toy. Please may I hold your keys. Please put me down. (Ok, I am just an awesomely observant MM and I can read her mind and know exactly what she means when she signs please- because that's all she does. I am interpreting the rest.) But she also says, "please" when she signs it. Which is where her need for subtitles comes in- she actually says, "aosh."
She also says, "duce," which translates to juice. Her favorite word is "hiiiiiiiiii"- (no explanation needed) and (like her sister did at that age) she continues to wave and greet inanimate objects. Hello, parked car. Hello, statue. Hello, refrigerator. Hello, mailbox. And this morning, I am almost positive she said, "uh-oh," when she dropped her juice cup on the floor for the 900th time during breakfast.
Just for the sake of record-keeping, since I was not blogging when BigM was a baby, HER first word was "thank you" (tankoo). If you don't count whispering "uh-oh" repeatedly when she dropped something, just so she could whisper "uh-oh."
Maybe I am a little overly concerned about them using manners?

1 comment:
Smart, and polite, little girlies, lol!!!! Talia says "AH-eeeeee!" (Daddy) occasionally when Raine comes home and "UH-eeeeeee" (Ernie) to the pups. And sometimes says "Oh, HI!" when she comes crawling into the living room and sees someone there. So cute.
Post a Comment