She's on a roll. (BigM that is. And this isn't the only post from today, don't miss the one right under this one, it's actually a lot funnier.)
Tonight, I served Pesto Pasta for supper- yes, pureed spinach sauce over pasta. Sure to be a big hit, as the mice would eat pasta for every meal if I let them, especially if it had cheese on it. And lots of folic acid and Vitamin... um... vitamins! Yeah, that's it. Speaking of cheese, who doesn't add a little parmesan cheese to a pasta dish? (People who aren't American, that's who!)
We call it sprinkle cheese around here. Except tonight, when DM forgot and asked her if she wanted any parmesan cheese on her pasta. Her eyes got as big as saucers and she said, "Farmer John cheese? I don't wan any of dat!"
I never stop laughing, which I guess is a good thing, with a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I could be constantly crying. They certainly are.

No comments:
Post a Comment